Scantrol is attending at Oceanology International 2020, 17 – 19 March. In London, Excel. We invite you to visit our stand at #L10. Visit ou team to discuss Active Heave Compensation for your winch or crane or to find out why more research vessels choose a combination of iSYM for the trawl and AHC systems for the different research winches.
Visit our stand to discuss upgrade of your current systems or check out our new AHC controller with integrated MRU. The mTrack is a game changer that makes AHC affordable also for smaller vessels. mTrack will help you to enhance the precision and data quality from subsea and sampling operations.
Find out more about why more than 500 vessels choose to have Scantrol Trawl Control. Improve the presicion of your trawl sampling with Scantrol iSYM Trawl Control. VIsit out stand to find out how.
Oceanology International is a world-class forum where technical and strategic professionals from global marine technology and ocean science communities connect. As well as, sharing knowledge with an aim to improve strategies for measuring, protecting, developing and operating in the world’s oceans.
This truly unique event showcases the latest technologies from 500 global suppliers and market developments from across the ocean enterprise to thousands of buyers from Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa. On the other hand, No other exhibition and conference connect the manufacturers and users of ocean technology with such a diverse spectrum of scientific, government, industrial stakeholders, technologists, and engineers in one location.
1. Discover the latest technologies and innovations in acoustics, autonomous and unmanned vessels, bathymetry, cameras, robotics, sensors, navigation, positioning & instrumentation.
2. Explore live on-water demonstrations & vessels throughout the event.
3. The technical program is coordinated by a committee of ocean leaders.
4. Expand your Blue Tech knowledge through strategic conferences: Ocean Futures Forum and Catch the Next Wave.
5. Discover innovative products from new-to-market at technologists at the Future Tech hub.
Scantrol is excited to meet you at Oceanology international 2020