Scantrol is attending at Oceanology International 2020, 17 – 19 March. In London, Excel. We invite you to visit our stand at #L10. Eventually, to discuss Active Heave Compensation for your winch or crane.
Firstly, our representatives welcome you to talk about upgrading your current systems. As well as, talking about our AHC solutions for different applications. Final but not least, look at our new AHC – Game-Changer invention, named “mTrack“.
Oceanology International is a world-class forum where technical and strategic professionals from global marine technology and ocean science communities connect. As well as, sharing knowledge with an aim to improve strategies for measuring, protecting, developing and operating in the world’s oceans.
This truly unique event showcases the latest technologies from 500 global suppliers and market developments from across the ocean enterprise to thousands of buyers from Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa. On the other hand, No other exhibition and conference connect the manufacturers and users of ocean technology with such a diverse spectrum of scientific, government, industrial stakeholders, technologists, and engineers in one location.
1. Discover the latest technologies and innovations in acoustics, autonomous and unmanned vessels, bathymetry, cameras, robotics, sensors, navigation, positioning & instrumentation.
2. Explore live on-water demonstrations & vessels throughout the event.
3. The technical program is coordinated by a committee of ocean leaders.
4. Expand your Blue Tech knowledge through strategic conferences: Ocean Futures Forum and Catch the Next Wave.
5. Discover innovative products from new-to-market at technologists at the Future Tech hub.
Scantrol is excited to meet you at Oceanology international 2020