Scantrol Deep Vision is seeking an engineer to join our project team in response to growing demand for our products. We are looking for a skilled and self-motivated employee with an interest in development of scientific products for the marine research field and adjacent industries.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Software development in C#
- Graphical user interface design and implementation
- Presentation and report generation of scientific data
- Designing interface and drivers for embedded systems
- Development of computer vision based measurement and classification systems
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Professional experience with application development in teams
- Self starter
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Working knowledge of software documentation systems, version control systems, modern team development methods.
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English, spoken and written
We can offer:
- Varied and challenging tasks in a professional and technical setting
- The possibility to participate in bringing new products to the market
- An extensive network of scientific customers and partners
- A positive and social working environment with a focus on teamwork, comfort and flexibility
- Centrally located offices in on Bergen’s harbour with good access to public transport
- Competitive conditions
- 6 months project position, possibly made permanent.
Our most important resource is our people, and we support each employee’s ongoing professional and personal development. For more information about our products please click here.
For further questions about the position, please contact Håvard Vågstøl, Senior Development Engineer, at +47 55 30 15 25.
Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be considered continuously.