Offshore Technology Conference 202 has been postponed to 2021. Scantrol look forward to invite you to our stand next year to give you a demonstration of our mTrack Active Heave Compensation controller with integrated Motion Reference Unit.
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. Additionally, OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. Lastly, OTC also has to endorse and support organizations.
1. Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging 13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
2. Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
3. Networking: 60,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
4. Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
5. Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
6. Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations to use the revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
7. In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
8. Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
For more info about OTC 2020, Click Here.