Scantrol is seeking an engineer to join our project team in response to growing demand for our products. We are looking for a skilled and self-motivated employee with an outgoing personality and interest in working in a maritime setting.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Programming in C++
- Programming for programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Design, testing and implementation of maritime control and monitoring systems
- Technical support
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline related to electronics, cybernetics or automation
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Interest in working in the maritime sector with control engineering
- Good language skills in English, spoken and written
We can offer:
- Varied and challenging tasks in a professional and technical setting
- The possibility to shape your own work day
- Opportunities to see the world through your work
- An international network of customers and partners
- A positive and social working environment with a focus on teamwork, comfort and flexibility
- Centrally located offices in on Bergen’s harbour with good access to public transport
- Competitive conditions
Our most important resource is our people, and we support each employee’s ongoing professional and personal development.
For further questions about the position, please contact Helge Hammersland, Managing Director at +47 905 71 390.
Submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be considered continuously.