Control system for subsea winch operations.
AHC Winch Control
Scantrol AHC gives the operator precise control even in rough weather conditions. The result is increased operational time and minimized weather related downtime.
- ROV support winches
- Umbilical winches
- Subsea sampling winches
- Scientific winches
- A proven AHC control for subsea winches
- Controls both electric and hydraulic winch drives
- AHC Link saves cost by sharing AHC information when multiple systems are installed onboard a vessel
- Umbilical/rope management system monitors the umbilical, wires or fiber rope in order to avoid damages and extend the lifetime of the cable.
- Safety functions and interlocks included
AHC System Design:
- A standard AHC control system with configuration options
- Can be fitted to both new and existing winches
- AHC Analyzer is a tool for designing the optimum winch to meet required AHC performance or determine AHC performance with an existing winch.
- Safe and efficient with user-friendly HMI
- Automatic deploy and recovery
- AHC Performer and Predictor simulates AHC for safer and more reliable operation planning and better operator confidence.
- Data Recorder records vessel motion, alarms and all winch data continuously during operation.
Test and commissioning:
- Advanced test tools such as Dynatest, Harbor test and AHC test minimize time for commissioning and sea trial.
- iSYM Online ensures efficient remote service and support by connecting to the ship’s LAN or via satellite.
- Training offered for operators and service personnel
- Supported by winch service engineers
AHC on Wikipedia
Hydramec Chooses Scantrol AHC For OBS ROV LARS
Record Year for Scantrol – Focusing on AHC in Asia
New AHC Video on YouTube
Scantrol launches Active Heave Compensation
Scantrol Focuses on Control Systems for Marine and Subsea